Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shooting Star!!!

    There are people in your lifetime that come and go, we all know that but then there's those people who come into your life and leave you scarred forever. These people are very rare, they come into your life and make a difference they touch your heart in ways you wouldn't think is possible. You are my shooting star!!! Rare and unique better than any mother i could ever known. You have been there for me when I thought I had no one, you have encouraged me and keep encouraging me til this day though your gone. God put you in my life for a purpose though we got to spend a small amount of time with each-other. I wish you were near I wish I you didn't have to leave me alone. If i ever doubted you forgive me, if I have ever disappointed you im so sorry. If i haven't told you I love you, and you mean so much more to me than just my friends mother then I have failed you. I hope your watching down on me smiling because Im never going to give up im a fighter and you know it. I hope someday to see you on the other side I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment